Small Grants Application
|Criteria for Applications: a summary |
Click here to download a copy of the full application criteria.
- Your community group should be based in the East Brighton area – defined as: Bates Estate, Higher Bevendean, Manor Farm, Moulsecoomb, Saunders Park and Whitehawk.
- The proposed “event/project” must mainly be for the benefit / wellbeing of residents living in the East Brighton area.
- Grant funding of up to £500 can be applied for.
- Grants are only available to not for profit organisations i.e. charities, voluntary groups / organisations, companies limited by guarantee etc.
- Grant funding cannot be used for personal, immoral, illegal, religious worship or political purposes.
- The Trust is unable to credit personal bank accounts or issue cheques to individuals.
- Only one grant per group / organisation will be awarded in any one financial year (1st April to 31st March).
- By submitting a small grants application, your email address will automatically be added to our contact list which we use to send communications about grants funding. You can unsubscribe at any time by selecting "unsubscribe from this list" at the bottom of the emails
IMPORTANT: If you have previously received a small grant from us and haven't yet submitted your feedback, you can do so using our simple feedback form or email us at [email protected]
We require that all successful applicants send us some photographs and a couple of paragraphs describing how the grant money was used. Failure to provide feedback may affect the awarding of any future grants applications made to East Brighton Trust.
NB. We are currently changing the way we process Small Grants applications. Sign up for our newsletter to receive a notification when the new process goes live.
By completing the above form you agree to the following Declaration
I agree that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information provided on this form is true and accurate and I understand that by providing false or inaccurate information this may result in the application not being considered or in the result of a grant being given, the reclaiming of the Grant by East Brighton Trust.