We hope you enjoy spending your East Brighton Trust grant on your event or project.
The support we offer doesn’t stop when you’ve received your grant. Read on for more ways we can help you and your group.
Here's what to do next...
1. Register with us at https://www.eastbrightontrust.com/email-reminders.html to receive email notifications about :
- Local advertising opportunities paid for by us
- Grants open days to ask us your questions and find out about other grants available locally
- EBT funded help with governance, monitoring & more from The Resource Centre
- How to borrow our community photographer to document your events for free
2. We love to see where our funds go. You can invite us to any upcoming events or activities by emailing [email protected] or send us some photos and words so we can write about them on our blog and share your good news.
3. Help us spread the word about our grants across East Brighton.
4. Follow East Brighton Trust on Twitter and Facebook and we can add you to our community twitter list. TAG US with your stories.
5. And don't forget to return your monitoring to Sussex Community Foundation within a year of receiving your grant. Best to do it straight after your event while it's fresh in your mind.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing about how you spend your grant.